These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Lytron Design, Inc’s Website, located at https://lytrondesign.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Lytron if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Lytron Design, Inc and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Lytron. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Lytron for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Lytron
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Lytron
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Lytron
- Redistribute content from Lytron
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Lytron Design, Inc does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Lytron Design, Inc, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Lytron Design, Inc shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Lytron Design, Inc reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Lytron Design, Inc a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Lytron Design, Inc; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Lytron Design, Inc. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Lytron Design, Inc’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
f links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
For Branding & WebSite Development:
1. AUTHORIZATION: The above-named Client (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) is engaging Lytron Marketing Agency as an independent contractor for the specific purpose of designing a World Wide Web site (hereinafter referred to as “Web Design Project”) to be published in the Client’s account in an Internet Service Provider (hereinafter referred to as “Hosting Service”). The Client hereby authorizes Lytron Marketing Agency to access this account and authorizes the Hosting Service to provide Lytron Marketing Agency, and its agents, with “full access” to the Client’s account, and any other programs needed for this Web Design Project that are included as part of the Client’s service agreement/level. The Client also authorizes Lytron Marketing Agency to submit the completed Web Design Project to major Web Search Engines.
2. DEVELOPMENT: This Web Design Project will be developed using PHP language. The site will be compatible with all mobile devices.
3. ASSIGNMENT OF WEB DESIGN PROJECT: Lytron Marketing Agency reserves the right, and the client hereby agrees to assign subcontractors to this Web Design Project to ensure that the terms of this agreement are met, as well as completed on-time. Independent of any assignment Lytron Marketing Agency shall remain responsible for the Web Design Project as a whole (not only for the non-assigned parts) and will hold harmless, protect, indemnify and defend the Client from liability arising from such assignment.
4. COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS & ELECTRONIC COMMERCE LAWS: The Client unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, trademarks, or other artwork, furnished to Lytron Marketing Agency, for inclusion in the Web Design Project are owned by the Client and/or the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements and will hold harmless, protect, indemnify and defend Lytron Web Design and its employees and subcontractors from any liability (including attorney’s fees and court costs), including any claim or suit, threatened or actual, arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client. The Client agrees that he/she is solely responsible for complying with any laws, taxes, and tariffs applicable in any way to the Web Design Project or any other services contemplated herein and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Lytron Marketing Agency, its employees, and its subcontractors from any claim, suit, penalty, or tariff arising from the Client’s exercise of Internet Electronic Commerce and/or any failure to comply with any such laws, taxes, and tariffs.
5. WEB DESIGN PROJECT OWNERSHIP: The client will be the sole owner of the Web Design Project and any and all assets associated with it upon completion of the final payment. Work-files and source codes will be transferred to the client and will remain the property of the client NOT of Lytron upon completion. The client will not resell or distribute work-up files and source code included on this project. Lytron Marketing Agency and its subcontractors retain the right to display graphics and other web design elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolios. The site will contain a copyright/legal statement with a signature link to Lytron Marketing Agency’s Site.
6. CONTENT: All material (texts, pictures, logos, ads, etc.) must be added on the Google Drive folder provided in the first 15 days in order to keep the original contract deadline. The delivery of content must be in an organized and timely manner. The client must make sure all texts are finalized, proofread, and ready for publication. Graphics should be named carefully. The design phase won’t start until all material is inserted on Google Drive and an email must be sent to notify the Lytron team about the content delivery phase completion. If Lytron doesn’t receive content on time, 4 additional weeks will be required after the last piece of material and email is sent in order to maintain our schedule and work quality. Lytron’s creative team uses the client’s content to fully understand the business’ vision and brand personality to create an emotionally engaging site. If the client is hiring Lytron’s copywriting services or if the content is to be extracted from the client’s old site, the client must still use Google Drive to add any additional material on the first 15 days (one extra week required for content writing).
7. DESIGN APPROVAL: Lytron will assign a Designer to work with the client. The Designer will draft an initial layout based on client specifications during the initial briefing (contract) and extended briefing (conference call). The mockup design (photoshop version) will be created and sent to the client by email along with an explanatory video. This step does not include any animation or live links yet. An online meeting will be scheduled. It is extremely important for the client to check the design and carefully list all the main changes. The client is required to send all the points in one email, at least 24 hours before the revision meeting. The designer will perform the requested changes live, the client will be able to collaborate. Experience has shown us that multiple email requests are time-consuming and not efficient in the approval process; therefore, design approval meetings are mandatory and we do them virtually. Access: https://lytrondesign.com/meeting. The designers will make sure that all the requests are taken care of. If extra meetings are needed the designer will set up another time and the client agrees to pay for the additional hour.
If approval feedback is not given in a timely manner, the site launch date will be delayed and 3 additional weeks will be needed after design approval in order to maintain our schedule and quali
ty. The decision-maker must be in all meetings to request and approve changes. The client will be required to sign an approval form after the meeting. This allows us to keep our schedule and deliver the site in the time promised. If the schedule is not kept, delays will occur. After the approval of the mockup design, the project goes into programming for code implementation. An additional quote will be necessary for changes in design after the site is approved and programmed. If extra revisions are necessary after the site is programmed, they will cost from 25% to 50% of the project’s total amount. Lytron tries to avoid additional charges to the client, therefore It is important to follow our guidelines to keep the project within our initial timeframe and budget. If the Client is not satisfied with the initial mockup, a second mockup will be designed after one more extensive briefing with our designers. Any meetings in addition to the ones mentioned on the contract will have a fee (no limit of hours). If for any reason, a third mockup is necessary (highly unlikely) it will cost 50% of the total cost, which will allow the client to have additional meetings (included in the new price). Each new mockup will require an additional 15 days to be done. Lytron’s emails are integrated with a Customer Relationship Management system (CRM), which groups important information by the project to protect our clients’ requests and keep them well organized. Therefore, Lytron will ask the Client to submit new requests by e-mail instead of calling.
8. COMPLETION DATE: Lytron and the Client must work together to complete the Web Design Project at the specified package time. The Client understands that in order to have the site done on time, he /she needs to cooperate by providing passwords for old accounts on time (when applicable), giving feedback when requested, and delivering the base materials (branding/visual identity) in a timely manner. Both parties agree to work expeditiously to complete the Web Design Project on time. Lytron organizes its monthly schedule to fit all current and new Web Design Projects. When one Client does not follow the agreement dates, it affects Lytron’s scheduled agenda. For this reason, Lytron will enforce paragraphs 6 & 7. If the client is following the payment schedule accordingly (paragraph 11), the approved Website will be published on the client’s hosting. Once the final payment is made, the client will receive his/her username and password to access the site back-end and Hosting Account.
9. HOSTING SPACE, SERVICE, DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE: The Client will be solely responsible for all charges
and he/she agrees to pay the specified amount for maintenance and technical support. This monthly fee already includes hosting, domain registration, and renewal. This payment will be automated, using reoccurring billing. The maintenance time may be split and used as the client requires, but are not accumulative.
A. MAINTENANCE / SUPPORT OPTIONS:
$ 125 – VIP (1 hour – Same business day delivery – must be sent before 10 am, INCLUDES phone assistance)
$ 100 – Premium (1 hour – 2 business days delivery – must be sent before 10 am, INCLUDES phone assistance)
$ 75 – Regular Portal & Shopping System (1 hour – 3 business days delivery)
$ 50 – Regular Startup Packages (30 minutes – 3 business days delivery)
$ 180 – Weekly packages for portals (1 hr per week – 4 hrs per month. – $45/hr ($20 o)
Delinquent bills will be assessed a $15 charge if the payment is declined. If an amount remains delinquent for 7 days after its due date, Lytron Marketing Agency reserves the right to remove the website from viewing on the Internet until final payment is made. The Client understands this is an annual commitment and it will be automatically renewed every year. At the end of each term, if the client wants to cancel the agreement, he/she must provide 30 days written notice to Lytron Marketing Agency.
B. HOSTING SERVICES:
The Client can choose to keep his/her hosting service or transfer his existing hosting to Lytron. In order to develop the Client’s website efficiently, the Agency highly recommends the use of Lytron servers, as they are extremely fast, reliable and Lytron’s support team can manage all of your online accounts. The hosting username and password will be given to the client as soon as the last payment is made. Hosting and Domain fees are already included in the monthly fee.
C. DOMAIN NAME:
The Client can choose to manage the renewal of its own domain name or have Lytron take care of the registration/renewal / annual management.
The client will provide Lytron Marketing Agency with the required username and password to access the domain name account for purpose of modifying the Domain Name Servers (DNS) to point to Lytron’s servers. Please note that the Agency will not be responsible for the domain if the Client chooses the former option.
10. FEES: If the project is delayed for lack of materials (pursuant to paragraph 6), lack of passwords to start the transfer process, or if the client does not provide feedback in a timely manner (pursuant to paragraph 7), the Payment Schedule shall be followed and it must be honored (pursuant to paragraph 11). If the client refuses to make the payments on time, an additional continuation fee of 10% of the owed amount will be assessed each month until the website is published. If the payment is late for more than 60 days, the agreement may be null and void at Lytron Marketing Agency’s discretion and all fees paid may be forfeited to cover damages and work performed.
11. PAYMENTS AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE. Payments must be made promptly based on the terms of this Web Site Design Contract. Lytron Marketing Agency reserves the right to remove any Web Design Project from viewing on the Internet until final payment is made. In case of collection proves necessary, the Client agrees to pay all fees (including all attorney’s fees and court costs) incurred by that process. This agreement becomes effective only when signed by Lytron Marketing Agency. Regardless of the place of signing of this agreement, the Client agrees that for purposes of venue, this agreement was entered into within Broward County, Florida, and any dispute will be litigated or arbitrated in Broward County, Florida and the Client hereby consents to the personal jurisdiction of the Florida State Courts. Furthermore, the Client waives any right to or claim of sovereign immunity.
12 THIS AGREEMENT: This agreement constitutes the sole agreement between Lytron Marketing Agency and the Client regarding this Web Design Project. Any additional work not specified in this Contract or any other amendment or modification to this contract must be authorized by a written request signed by both the Client and an authorized agent of Lytron Marketing Agency. All prices specified in this contract will be honored for six (6) months after both parties sign this contract. Continued services after that time will require a new agreement. Continued services after that time will require a new agreement. The undersigned hereby agrees to the terms, conditions, and stipulations of this agreement on behalf of her organization or business. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. Any changes or modifications thereto must be in writing and signed by both parties.
For Marketing Packages:
Social Posts: The account will be created and or maintained in the Social Media of the Client’s choic
e: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Others
Lytron will be responsible for writing, designing, scheduling, and posting the specified amount of graphic posts per month on each social channel. The same design will be made and distributed to all platforms. The goal of this campaign is to create brand awareness and emotional connection with the audience. Posts may be shared on relevant Facebook groups to increase the chance of leads conversion. Lytron will be paid for account management and the client will have a separate advertising budget to cover advertising expenses. The client will have the chance to approve the designs on a dedicated Google Drive folder provided at the beginning of the campaign. Logo and Cover in high Resolution may replace the ones being used on each platform. Reports will be available 24/7 through My Lytron Dash (my.lytrondash.com).
Social Ads: The account will be created/maintained in these social media channels: ❑ Facebook ❑ Instagram Lytron will be responsible for writing, designing, scheduling, and posting graphic ads on Facebook and Instagram. The client will have the chance to approve the designs on a dedicated Google Drive folder
Google My Business (Local maps): Lytron’s Responsibility: To create, consolidate and verify the Client’s presence in local business directories, especially on Google Maps; To optimize account description, images, videos, and connected directories. To write and add the specified amount of blog post (s) per month on Google Maps. To perform competitive analysis, the definition of categories, orientation for testimonials acquisition. Goal: Improve Google Local Placement in the desired regions.
Reputation System: Lytron’s Responsibility: To Install an automated system that controls and helps to promote testimonials on the Client’s website; System connected with sites like Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc. Protection with internal form against testimonials with less than 4 stars; Testimonials automatically posted on social media – upon request;
Google Ads: Lytron’s Responsibility: To analyze keywords, setup, configure, monitor, and explain the campaign to the Client. Lytron will design remarketing banners, create ad copies, manage the campaign to increase the quality score, and set monthly and daily budgets within the Client’s budget requests. Landing Pages will be optimized for better user experience. Adword Account (if
existent) must be provided. Reports will be available 24/7 through My Lytron Dash (my.lytrondash.com). Goal: Increase Leads and Conversions.
Estimated time for the initial set up: 15 business days. Lytron will always target the first position and consider the best keywords.
Email Marketing: It may or not include Marketing Automation. Email campaigns will be managed on the client’s behalf. Lytron may create an ebook (or any other advanced content) based on the client’s industry and offer it to be downloaded for free with the goal to increase the client’s email list organically. Lytron will produce the ebook (s) and add a download link on a landing page
(s). An email automation sequence will be created and other templates will be developed to be sent after a few days of space.
Users will be drawn to the site to download the ebook and will receive automated emails based on their area of interest through marketing automation. Ebook content and design are paid separately and a video can be produced to advertise the ebook.
Monthly SEO: Lytron’s Online Marketing Services will include (but are not limited to): Market Analysis: Keyword, Competition, Links, Page Ranking, Current Sites Optimization, Popularity, Domain Authority, Social Media Analysis – Tools Installation: Blog, Automated XML Sitemap, Robot File Creation, RSS Feed, Complete Meta Tag System, Tag Cloud Generation, Automated Connections to Major Search Engines, Main Cities Optimization Pages, State Optimization Pages (for National Campaigns only), Optimization Percentage Tool, Automated Internal Deep Linking – Optimization: – Deep Optimization of Tags, Titles, Descriptions, Keywords – Deep Optimization of Internal Link Structure – Blog Article Writing and Publishing – Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Link Building – Articles and Directories Submission – Content Creation and Syndication – Article Copywriting. Goal: Provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and drive targeted online traffic to the site, increasing the leads.
One Time SEO: Client wants to hire Lytron for One Month to perform on-page optimization (does not include monthly services as writing on blogs, building links, increasing traffic. It only includes on-page optimization:
Content Marketing: The client needs the following content and agree to hire Lytron to research, create the strategy, write and design: holiday ads, social video production, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, slideshows, etc.