It is extremely important to keep your site updated with fresh and unique content. By regularly updating your site, you’ll improve your search engine rankings, increase your number of visitors, and strengthen your company’s online presence.
Weekly Packages – Get 10% off + 2 Business Days delivery.
Clients will be notified when their time reaches its limit. When this happens, additional hours will be billed.
Monthly Maintenance Hours are not accumulative.
Monthly support includes:
1. Hosting on LiquidWeb server: Lytron hosts your site with LiquidWeb. We are not a hosting company, we provide hosting services through other third party companies such as godaddy, hostgator, etc.
Although we also have customers on other hosting companies, we chose LiquidWeb because they are one of the most reliable and offer fast support when we need.
As an agency, we have priority support because we host hundreds of sites with them. Customers in other hosting companies don’t have our monthly assistance.
When our customers hire us for hosting, we provide technical assistance, advocating on their behalf.
Server Admins use many technical terms such as load, memory, processes, firewall, scripts, that makes it harder for the regular client to understand them and respond.
We communicate on your behalf in case this is needed.
2. Domain Renewal;
3. Changing and adding texts and pictures as needed;
4. Backups and technical assistance from our Support Department as needed;
5. Update of Plugins upon request or when is necessary;
6. Update of WordPress to the latest version, when it is a major upgrade (Custom sites don’t need upgrade on every WordPress update, as some of them are minor and may break the site. When a site breaks, up to one hour of development is included on the monthly fee.)
7. Page Creation using existing template.
8. Database upgrades, php language upgrade, firewall, protection against hackers, etc.
9. The marketing team constantly need site improvements, and they would ask your web designer to implement them. As we are your own web design, we implement all that is needed
It doesn’t include:
1. Page Creation that uses a different layout than the existing ones.
2. Additional Development not listed on the scope
3. Changing the site’s color scheme;
4. Changing of Website background;
5. Changing of the main colors and/or layout structure;
6. This and anything not included needs to be approved by our Finance Department before starting;
7. Cleansing of the site codes against hack attacks, malicious scripts or similar, if the site wasn’t developed by Lytron;
8. Purchase tests on a monthly basis
9. IT Services such as email setup with email server software, issues with antivirus, licenses etc…