Lytron X-Realty is a very powerful and flexible Real Estate System. It includes a very powerful and flexible Search, where you can search by location, number of baths, beds, max price, min price, and property type. The Location search alone is unique in that you can have multiple levels of locations. It also includes a fully featured Loan calculator which can be shown or hidden as you like. It even has a link to generate a complete amortization table which you can print out.
Other than property listing-type posts, our system supports any other type of posts. You can have both a regular Blog, AND a news Blog. Each one can have unlimited subcategories.
Our system works directly with dsIDXpress system ($99.95 setup fee + $29.95/month - No contracts. No long term commitment). So now your site can pull in unlimited listings automatically. However, items in the slideshow must be posted manually.
With the DSIDXpress system, you can embed live real estate listings (using what is known as Internet Data Exchange, or IDX) into their your site. The system also functions as a full IDX solution by allowing visitors to search for, and view the details of, listings in the MLS.
Visitors can find properties they like, and search engines to crawl the MLS data so that the listings show up with the site’s domain in the search engines. It is intended to be a real estate agent’s / broker’s all-inclusive interface between the MLS they belong to and their site. Following is a very high-level overview of the system’s functionality.
- It actually embeds the live MLS data INTO the site
- It’s exceptionally fast. In some cases, loading the MLS data is actually faster than loading the site’s own data
- It has fanatical attention to detail, which is reflected in search engine rankings. The HTML that the system outputs is semantically correct and is streamlined for speed, the HTML
meta name="description" tags are supported (
meta name="description" through many of the SEO packs), and the dynamic URLs reflect the content on the page. A large number of simliar details too numerous to mention are built into the core of the system.
- It comes with a number of built-in IDX widgets that allow you to rapidly start embedding the MLS data into the site.
- The IDX Listings widget allows the owner to show listings within an area (city, community, tract, or zip), show their own listings, show their office’s listings, or show listings based on a completely customizable search. The widget can be configured to show up to 50 listings at a time and can be set to show the properties in a list, on a map, or in a detailed slideshow.
- The IDX Areas widget allows the owner to display a simple list of links to the different areas (cities, communities, tracts, or zips) they service. This makes it super easy for both website visitors and search engines to view all of the listings in that area.
- The IDX Search widget allows the owner to show an MLS search form. The results are displayed as HTML on the user’s site.
- Allows your user to search for and browse your available properties in your MLS, and let’s the search engine index properties from the MLS into your website.
- Optional Agent support. Add your agents with the Agent “Post Type”. Include all Agent info and any amount of text. Attach an Agent to a Listing. Agent “page” lists all Agents, and when clicked you go to the Agent’s dedicated page where full info is shown, and all listings for that Agent is displayed. Each Agent has their own custom contact form that is shown in the Listing detail pages.
- Optional buy/rent search option.
- Option to have plain photos in slideshow, with no property information.
- Bundles with alternate dsIDXpress system.
- Optionally “Browse By” Location, price range, or property type, in the menu. Customize this in the System Options.
- Order the Browse pages by price, date, or random
- Powerful Property Listing Search. Search by location, beds, baths, min/max price, and property type.
- Option to have a second level of location search. Select a State from the list and see a secondary location appear under it.
- Optional Login form for people to post their own listings (Agents, home sellers, etc.)
- 27 individual slideshow transitions
- Image preloaders for slick page loading
- Agent photo and caption on homepage
- Video support (opens in lightbox when thumbnail is clicked)
- Google Maps support for each listing
- Google Street View for each listing (optional)
- “Reduced” and “Sold” banners.
- Contact form on each listing page. Optionally have form sent to specific Agent. (if Agent is specified for a listing)
- Loan Calculator
- Amortization Table in the Loan Calculator results.
- Social media icons on homepage (different than ones in Listing and pages)
- Special typographic effects
- Multi-column text (2, 3, 4 columns in any config)
- Toggle boxes (expand/contract)
- Drop Caps
- Text highlighting
- Link buttons (adapt to color skin)
- Back to Top links (with animated scrolling to top)
- Divider Lines
- Hide or show just about any element in the site
- Customize the wording of any header or element.