How does our system work?
- Have peace of mind that your business shines in a positive light to potential customers.
- Convert happy customers into reviewers on Google, Facebook and the sites that matter.
- Turn positive reviews into automated SEO-friendly Web and social media content.
- Be pro-active by building a strong brand image before anything negative surfaces.
- Recover unhappy customers early to prevent negative reviews.
- Monitor customer reviews everywhere
- Clean up a negative online reputation and reverse the profit-draining impacts.
Do you know what people are saying about your business online?
Have you read the most recent reviews and are you monitoring how your company, products, and services are being described on social media?
If not, your online reputation could be in jeopardy and you don’t even know it. Having a negative brand image on the internet today can seriously do some damage to your bottom line.
Why? It’s because most consumers today go online to read reviews before choosing companies to do business with. As a matter of fact, studies show that 79% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
What is it?
Online Reputation management is a form of marketing that monitors, maintains and modifies the way a company’s brand is perceived online.
It involves monitoring what people are saying about your business, responding in a positive manner, encouraging positive reviews/testimonials, and publishing positive content across the web.
Reputation Management Presentation
Top 10 Reputation Management Tips:
- Develop a Crisis Plan – A company’s worst nightmare is to discover that there are negative mentions about them floating around on the web. Be proactive by setting up a plan that details critical information about how you will deal with this situation if it should occur.
- Put Customer Service FIRST – The basis for a positive reputation is to have a great business with excellent customer service. If not, you are giving people a reason to post negative content about you on the internet.
- Find Out What People Are Saying – The internet is a huge field for people to discuss products, services, and businesses. But it’s not always easy to find. Therefore, be sure to consistently monitor social media, blogs, and customer review sites for mentions about your business.
- Face the Negative Issues – Many of your unsatisfied customers may go to social media, review sites, or blogs to air their feelings about your brand. Whenever you see this, respond to them promptly and try to remedy the situation to show that customer service is a top-priority.
- Develop and Distribute Great Content Consistently – Publishing relevant, useful keyword optimized content on a consistent basis will help your business get more “positive” search engine exposure; leaving less room for negative mentions to show up, which are usually out of your control.
- Build Loyalty and Trust – Building a social media community can go a long way in helping your online image. Social followers tend to be loyal and post “positive” feelings about businesses they enjoy. Leverage this fact by engaging with your social audience regularly.
- Ask Happy Customers for Reviews – Simply asking your satisfied customers for reviews – without bribing or giving incentives – is a great way to build a positive online reputation. In most cases, if you don’t ask, you won’t receive.
- Post Positive Reviews on Your Website – Your website is your internet “home.” This is where many consumers go to learn more about your company. So having positive reviews posted on your site is a great way to put potential customers at ease when it comes to doing business with you.
- Be Careful with Your Online Comments – One way to damage your reputation is by commenting on controversial issues, trash talking, or talking about unprofessional details of your private life. There is a lot you can say online that is related to your industry and will help your target audience – so stick to these types of posts.
- Work to Repair Any Damage – If your company is suffering due to damaging online information, whether it’s true or not, take immediate steps to address it. This may involve the services of a professional, but if you do not handle it, it is definitely hurting your ability to generate new customers.
Directories Connected with Our System